The mission of the Wisconsin WIC Association (WWA) is to strengthen the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) services and increase its effectiveness through collaboration, cooperation and education.
- To foster good health and nutrition among lower income women, infants and children in Wisconsin.
- To bring together all parties interested in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) in order to stimulate effective relationships and helpful cooperation and to provide peer support, orientation, training and/or assistance.
- To educate the public and policy makers on the success of the WIC program to positively impact the nutrition and health status of families.
- To promote legislation that enhances the nutritional health and well being of lower income women, infants and children in Wisconsin.
- To act as a resource for governmental bodies and individual legislators regarding issues particular to the health and nutrition of women, infants and children and the WIC program.