Are you looking for a creative outlet?
Are you interested in furthering your experience with technology or social media?
The communications Committee may be the right place for you!
Committee Chair: Aryn DeGrave (City of Milwaukee Health Department WIC)
If you are interested in joining the Communications Committee or you would like to nominate someone to join our team, contact the WWA chair, Camen Haessig (email@example.com, 715-421-8951).
Current 2022 members:
|Aryn DeGravefirstname.lastname@example.org||P52/ City of Milwaukee Health Department/ Committee Chair|
|Sarah Nix||Sarah.email@example.com||P22/ Eau Claire city- county WIC|
|Shawn Handfeltfirstname.lastname@example.org||P71/ Grant Co WIC/ FMR Liaison|
|Suzanne Polacekemail@example.com||P13/ HealthFirst- WIC|
|P52/ City of Milwaukee Health Department|
The Communications Committee is a standing committee that oversees strategic communications to promote the WWA’s mission and purpose. The committee provides guidance and the implementation of the communications functions of the website, social media, and other communication avenues to promote and market WWA actions and WIC news.
- Assisting in the continuous development and maintenance of the WWA website
- Creating and distributing quarterly newsletters
- Promoting current news and events through Facebook
- Coordinate any additional communications that may be needed for WIC marketing or action alert purposes
- Meet with Gathering Waters to discuss website needs and advancement
- Update the WWA Website monthly (Especially: up to date job opportunities and other WWA events that need additional guidance and communication to members)
- Create and distribute 4 newsletters annually
- Establish a new logo and color scheme
- Maintain presence on WWA Facebook with a minimum of 1 monthly post.
We are currently accepting new committee members to join our Team!