Are you looking for a way to promote WWA to your colleagues?
Are you interested in furthering your knowledge/experience with networking?
The membership Committee may be the right place for you!
Committee Chair: Suzanne Polacek (Health First & WWA Northern Region Representative)
If you are interested in joining the Membership Committee or you would like to nominate someone to join our team, contact the committee chair, Suzanne Polacek (email@example.com)
Current 2022 members:
|Suzanne Polacekfirstname.lastname@example.org||P13/WIC Director/Northern Region|
|Sarah Nix||Sarah.email@example.com||P22/ Eau Claire city- county WIC/Committee Chair|
|Shawn Handfeltfirstname.lastname@example.org||P71/ Grant Co WIC/ FMR Liaison|
|Megan Mueller||Megan.email@example.com||P42/Marinette County/Northeast Region representative|
|P51/WIC Director/Southern Region
- The purpose of the membership committee is to promote WWA membership throughout the state, educate local project staff members about WWA and the benefits of being a member, and ensure each WIC region is represented on the WWA board to allow the local projects’ voices to be heard.
- Meetings are held quarterly or as needed throughout the year.
- Hold membership drive annually to increase membership to strengthen and support the advocacy efforts of WWA to protect the Wisconsin WIC program and the WIC community.
- Assist with recruitment of At-Large Representatives and Regional Representatives annually.
- Recruit and engage members to actively participate in WWA committee work.
- Survey members about their membership experience annually.
- Project membership at or above 75% across the state.
- Host/Facilitate 1 member engagement event.
- Recruit and actively engage 3 WWA members to participate in a committee of their choosing.
- Ensure and support a full WWA Board of Directors