Are you looking for a way to communicate more with Wisconsin WIC partners?
The outreach Committee may be the right place for you!
Committee Chair: Lindsay Kohut (Aurora Health Care WIC & WWA Southeast Region Representative)If you are interested in joining the outreach Committee or you would like to nominate someone to join our team, contact the committee chair, Lindsay Kohut (Lindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Current 2022 members:
|Lindsay Kohut||Lindsay.email@example.com||P33 Aurora Project Nutritionist/BF Coordinator Southeastern|
|Kristina Ingrouille||Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org||P65 Waupaca WIC Director & Project Nutritionist Northeastern|
|Jamie Penzaemail@example.com||P76 Washington-Ozaukee BF Peer Counselor Southeastern|
|April Prescottfirstname.lastname@example.org||P16/La Crosse County WIC/WIC Community Health Aide|
- The objective of the outreach committee is to assist Wisconsin WIC Projects in increasing caseload through strengthening current partnerships and exploring new avenues for outreach.
- Help to determine the direction of this brand-new committee
- Reaching out to current and prospective partners
- Further responsibilities TBD as committee develops
- Further define scope and objectives of the outreach committee
- Identify and create a list of current partnerships and connections
- Identify and create a list of potential new partnerships
- Explore networking opportunities for members within Wisconsin WIC