Are you looking for a way to communicate more with Wisconsin WIC partners?
The outreach Committee may be the right place for you!
Committee Chair: Lindsay Kohut (Aurora Health Care WIC & WWA Southeast Region Representative)
If you are interested in joining the outreach Committee or you would like to nominate someone to join our team, contact the committee chair, Lindsay Kohut (Lindsay.email@example.com)
Current 2022 members:
|Lindsay Kohut||Lindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org||P33 Aurora Project Nutritionist/BF Coordinator Southeastern|
|Kristina Ingrouille||Kristina.email@example.com||P65 Waupaca WIC Director & Project Nutritionist Northeastern|
|Jamie Penzafirstname.lastname@example.org||P76 Washington-Ozaukee BF Peer Counselor Southeastern|
|April Prescottemail@example.com||P16/La Crosse County WIC/WIC Community Health Aide|
- The objective of the outreach committee is to assist Wisconsin WIC Projects in increasing caseload through strengthening current partnerships and exploring new avenues for outreach.
- Help to determine the direction of this brand-new committee
- Reaching out to current and prospective partners
- Further responsibilities TBD as committee develops
- Further define scope and objectives of the outreach committee
- Identify and create a list of current partnerships and connections
- Identify and create a list of potential new partnerships
- Explore networking opportunities for members within Wisconsin WIC