Are you looking for a way to promote WWA to your colleagues?
Are you interested in furthering your knowledge/experience with networking?
The membership Committee may be the right place for you!
Committee Chair: Currently Vacant
If you are interested in joining the Membership Committee or you would like to nominate someone to join our team, contact the WWA chair Kim Damrow (email@example.com).
Current 2024 members:
|P01/Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council
|P22/ Eau Claire County WIC
|P61/Kewaunee WIC Program
|P38/Nutrition & Health Associates WIC
P35/16th Street Community Health Center WIC
- The purpose of the membership committee is to promote WWA membership throughout the state, educate local project staff members about WWA and the benefits of being a member, and ensure each WIC region is represented on the WWA board to allow the local projects’ voices to be heard.
- Meetings are held quarterly or as needed throughout the year.
- Hold membership drive annually to increase membership to strengthen and support the advocacy efforts of WWA to protect the Wisconsin WIC program and the WIC community.
- Assist with recruitment of At-Large Representatives and Regional Representatives annually.
- Recruit and engage members to actively participate in WWA committee work.
- Survey members about their membership experience annually.
- Project membership at or above 75% across the state.
- Host/Facilitate 1 member engagement event.
- Recruit and actively engage 3 WWA members to participate in a committee of their choosing.
- Ensure and support a full WWA Board of Directors
We are currently accepting new committee members to join our Team
Contact WI WIC Association: